Monday, November 22, 2010

Still there?

I mentioned recently to a friend who blogs how much I like her pace for posts - about 1 a week. Just enough to keep me interested, without overwhelming my inbox. So, when was I planning to listen to my own suggestion??

We've been up to a lot in the past - ahem - 6 weeks since I've blogged. I came down with a flu-like virus that knocked me out for a whole week. When I was 12, being sick for a week was awesome...no school, movies on the couch, and mom's chicken soup. When you're 26 and have a family to care for, being sick that long really stinks! So, there's week one.

Week two was spent catching up from week one. Week three included an overnight camping trip in the middle of the week, and weeks four and five were spent planning for the upcoming holidays in addition to regular household stuff. So, excuses, excuses, here we are. It's Thanksgiving week and I'm finally getting back in the swing of things.

I've got a couple Christmas-only offerings to post on my Etsy shop, so be sure to check it out! And, of course I'll be posting pictures here too.

Happy Thanksgiving in advance too!

No comments:

Post a Comment