Monday, November 22, 2010

Nonna Wreath

I had an hour on Saturday night all to myself, so I decided to tackle a craft project. Now, I sew, but I'm really not all that crafty, so this was kind of a fun challenge for me.

Emily Jones, over at jonesdesigncompany.com has a tutorial for a "Nonna wreath" (named for her mother in law, called "Nonna") that appealed to me the moment I saw it. So, after I remembered that huge piece of white felt I had stuck in the bottom of my fabric bin, I decided I had to try it. It was quite possibly the easiest craft project I've ever done.

She has a tutorial posted here: http://jonesdesigncompany.com/tutorial/nonna-wreath-tutorial/

Here is a picture of how mine turned out:

I haven't decided where I'm going to hang it, but since it's white I think it will transition perfectly from Christmas to plain-old-winter decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment