Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring Lineup

I'm really excited about all the cute fabrics featured in my spring lineup! You'll notice there are only two options really - peasant tops and pillowcase dresses. I just love these simple styles. They're super easy to sew and super easy to wear. Both top and dress can be worn as originally intended (umm...that would be as a top and as a dress), over leggings, shorts, pants, as tunics, and probably many other ways I can't even think of!

Be sure to check the sizes available. Some of these items are one-of-a-kind and some come in a variety of sizes. If you don't see the size you want, email me and let me know about it. I might be able to accommodate a few special size requests, but please understand it depends on fabric availability.

Everything will be uploaded to my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/SheSewsSo?ref=pr_shop) in the next few days. Of course, if you live in my area, just email me what you'd like to avoid paying shipping.

Zinnias pillowcase dress: 2T, 3T, 4...$20

Sunshine (black, pink, orange) peasant top: 12 mos, 5, 6......$18

Peach Blossom peasant top: 3T......$18

Apple Blossom tunic (3/4 sleeve): 3T......$22

Apples pillowcase dress: 3T......$20

Purple Vines peasant top: 2T, 3T, 4, 5......$18

Apple Blossom pillowcase dress: 18 mos, 2T, 3T, 4......$15

Apples peasant top: 3T, 4, 5......$18

Hot Pink and Green pillowcase dress: 12 mos, 18 mos, 2T, 3T......$20

Aqua Blue peasant top: 3T......$18

No comments:

Post a Comment